expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 25 July 2013

New Find #7 Happy Eater



I've found myself warning my dining partners, "You know I'm going to blog this meal, because I know that it's annoying eating a meal peppered with me swatting away their hands as the food is placed on the table and blurting out "Wait! Don't touch the food, let me take a picture for the blog!"


My pals would probably much rather go for a meal with this food blogger, a graphic designer from design studio Proud Creative. Instead of using badly lit photos, he manages to illustrate the essence of the food and restaurant with a few circles and block shapes, resulting in a beautifully simple collection of his culinary experiences on his food blog happyeater.tumblr.com.



I tried to make a rule for myself to only do my reviews at light and bright lunchtime after my critical friend emailed me saying 'lol at your pictures of food. what's happened? Ha!'.

No thanks, Jamie I don't want to 'lol' at my yellow tinged blurry photos, thank you very much.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...