expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 3 October 2013

Travel: 12 Hours

Changing guards in Copenhagen

I'm off to Copenhagen for three days next week (actually, more like two days - Ryaniar's flight times are nocturnally anti-social) and my holiday itinerary cramming anxiety has kicked in.

What if I don't find that secret bar/coffee shop/eaterie that all locals go to? What if, heaven forbid, I end up in an overpriced tourist trap when the best place is just around the corner? It's worries like these that have me tapping away at my keyboard well into the early hours in the run up to a holiday...and then I found 12hrs.net.


also on my list - Superkilen, Copenhagen


It's a travel site with undeniably 'cool' stuff to do in cities, from Antwerp to Berlin the team find knowledgable people to spill the go-to places for the traveller who favours music, design and fashion.


Modula, Berlin's craft hub


If you look beyond the hipster tone then there are some great tips on there. I'll be heading straight to the Acne Archive Elmegade 21, which sells last season's stock when I get to Copenhagen and next time I'm in Berlin, I won't miss ModulaPrinzenstraße 85, an arts and crafts mecca.

Ace Archive





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...