expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Hand made stamped Christmas Cards

Neon black and white stamped cards
Today is the final day for guaranteed 2nd class post and as usual, I realised there were a few more people I wanted to send cards to. Where possible, I like to make hand made ones but let's be honest, in most people's busy lives that just isn't possible. This year my cards only took me half an hour and cost under £15 for 50. I wanted to go for a colourful but minimal design. I took inspiration from this years festive trends and went for neon mixed with black and white. I found 75 sheets of A5 different coloured paper in Cass Art for only £6.50 so I folded them all in half to A6 size. I bout 50 envelopes on Ebay for £6.49.


I have had these tree and star stamps kicking around for years but Muji and notonthehighstreet.com have some similar options.

Paint, brush, envelopes, stamps


Using white and black acrylic, I painted it lightly onto the stamps and just pressed each one onto the centre of the laid out cards. It doesn't matter if they are not perfect because imperfections is what is nice about stamps.



If you're really organised and have already posted all your cards why not stamp some parcel paper and tags for wrapping? I picked some up from the post office for a couple of quid.











1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...