expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 6 December 2012

Spend a Sunday... Being Crafty

Home made advent calendar


I have been counting down the days until I can blare my Christmas music and get my glitter out. On a cold winter weekend, I am rarely happier than when I am indoors making things and this one was no different. Just in time for 1.12.12 I got a little bit carried away and made an advent calendar.

Nice pictures, chocolates and currency from a holiday.

A surpirse a day. This is the fun part. It takes a fair bit of planning and you can tailor it to the person as much as you like. I made this one for my boyfriend and it included three coffees from his favourite   coffee shop and a Christmas lottery ticket.

Here's what you'll need to make your own...

A notice board
24 pegs
24 gold pins
Spray paint
Glue gun/super glue
24 envelopes
Stickers (optional)
24 surprises inc. Chocolates
Christmassy sequins


1. Spray the pegs with spray paint and leave to dry

2. Stamp or write all the numbers on the envelopes

3. Put all the surprises in the envelopes and seal with 
Christmassy Stickers. You can pop a few Christmas 
and starry sequins in too if you have some.


4. Spay the other side of the pegs
5. When the pegs are dry, glue the pins to the pegs
6. Stick the envelopes to the board.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...