expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 15 August 2014

Shop Spotlight: The Conran Shop

Inside the shop

As I mentioned in my last post, I have just started a new job as an Art Producer and Creative Researcher at AMV, a creative advertising agency. I'm just coming to the end of my third week and it's flown by. It's a slight move away from design but I'll be working very closely with photographers and illustrators, which is what I love.

The offices are in Marylebone, an area I'm not too familiar with, which means I get to do one of my favourite things and explore! We are minutes away from Marylebone High Street, full of great little shops and cafes.

Neon tags in the stationary section

I popped in to the Conran Store on my lunch break. The flagship store is one of the most beautifully curated shops I have ever been in. You'll find some of their design classics alongside a fantastic art and design book shop. I sprayed a bit of the Comme Des Garcons perfume and spent a while eyeing up the bits and bobs in the brilliant stationary section.

One day my bathroom shelves will look like this!

I didn't buy anything on this quick trip but I spied some bathroom products I'm going to treat myself to when it's finally all done. There's something about black and white products that just look so nice and simple.




The Conran Store
55 Marylebone High Street

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...